Our members can use the ASAPNL Quality Label in their marketing, website and other commercial functions. The members may only use the quality label if they accept and live up to all the rules of the code of conduct. If you see our label you can be sure this is a reliable provider of serviced apartments.
Code of Conduct
The purpose of ASAPNL is to promote the role of the Netherlands Corporate Housing and Serviced Apartment Industry through increased awareness whist maintaining the highest standards. In order to be a serviced apartment provider and to become a member of ASAPNL it is necessary for the officers of the company to sign up to the Associations Code of Conduct as laid out below:
- Every member shall abide by the Association’s Code of Conduct. If a member is found in breach of the Code of Conduct, the member must abide by the findings of any disciplinary hearing.
- Members must have all relevant insurances.
- Member shall not seek business or conduct business by improper or illegal means.
- Members must accurately represent their properties in any given media and ensure that it is clear that they are the owner/operator.
- Members shall not misrepresent the Association.
- Members shall ensure each customer is aware of their terms and conditions and ensure that they are easily understood.
- Members will indemnify and hold harmless the Association against any claims arising from their activities.
- In the event of a member becoming bankrupt, insolvent or making an arrangement with their creditors their membership of the Association will be terminated.
- Members must provide information to enable any customer to communicate with the Association to provide feedback on their experience of a member company.
- Members must partake in a quality programme to ensure the continual maintenance and improvement of the service that they provide.
- Members must do all they can to promote the Serviced Apartment industry by any means and support the aims of the Association.
These labels may only be used by ASAPNL Members.